Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hermosa Cosmetics Coming Soon!!!!

Hello Fans!!! I am so excited that you have joined me on my blog! A lot of you guys are close friends of mine, who have sat in my chair as a customer first! I really appreciate your support and feedback every time you allow me to touch your face. It means a lot to me to know that I have so many people who look at me as being their own personal makeup artist. A person they can trust to make them beautiful on their wedding day or sexy on a photo shoot.
With that being said, I am in the stages of developing my very own cosmetics line! I can't wait until you can see my baby, which is Hermosa Cosmetics!!!! Hermosa means BEAUTIFUL in Spanish. I wanted something that would describe the line and the women who are always around me. I know you will love the rich colors and high quality of my products. Not only will you like the line of cosmetics that I am offering to you, I know you will love the cause. Hermosa Cosmetics will be dedicating special edition pieces of the brand that will be supporting different area charities for women who have breast cancer, diabetes, AIDS, heart disease and women who are, or have been involved with issues of domestic violence. So, I ask that you support the line because it is supporting women who are just like you! Thank you ladies so very much! Keep up with the blog, and always remember to "Unleash the Beauty that Lies Within..."

No comments:

Post a Comment