Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Find SHADE!




SO TODAY BY FAR WAS THE HOTTEST DAY OF 2010!!!!

Not only was it hot, but it was muggy and nasty! After walking to my car and stepping one foot inside my heated ride. My concealer was dripping off my face, my foundation was in in the palm of my hands and it was NAAASTY! LOL! So what is a makeup diva like myself to do in this situation you ask???... Go back inside, wash my face and try something a little bit more simple! Today was so hot I decided to go with less. Even though I had a lunch date with my cousins and I never like to show them my less fabulous side. Today was one of those days where foundation and heavy makeup was not an option! I decided to run back into the house wash my face, moisturize, put on masscara, a lil' concealer under my eyes, bronzer on my cheeks and POPPIN' lip gloss on the lips. This is all good but you have to top it all off with some banging glasses! You can not do the minimum and not have the feircest glasses on!! So, I slipped on my Fendi's and walked out the door looking wonderful! When you don't have makeup and you still wanna look fabulous. Try putting on some bad ass glasses! They set off any look but camoflauge what you are trying to hide while wearing little to no makeup! Here is some Fashionista shades that you will love. (Denise in Prada my fav!, Ashley in MEDIA, Lindsay in Chanel and OoooLa La in Balenciaga)
Also go to Nordstrom.com to check out the shades they have on sale! WONDERFUL SALES especially Micheal Kor's Sunglasses!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment