Saturday, July 3, 2010

My DESTINY not my job!


So, I live for photo shoots and being on movie sets!Usually when I am on set, the days are long and tiresome. I work in extreme heat and extreme cold. Sometimes I don't feel well, and my back starts to hurt from all the crouching I do. Like in this picture>>>>>>
At times I don't get to eat all day, and most of the time I don't feel pretty at all! I have late nights and earrrrly morning(I am sooo not a morning person at all)
I stand on my feet for at least 8 hours a day and I never get to share the spotlight or walk the red carpet (for now..)! With that being said, never once do I complain. If you ask me why, I will just simply say... I LOVE THIS MAN! I LIVE FOR THIS ACTION! I live for getting down and dirty! And when I say dirty, I mean literally dirty! By the end of the day makeup is every where! Who said that making someone beautiful was an easy job? Who told me that the criteria for being a makeup artist would be so much? Who said that this job would be glamorous for me? Well, when you do something that you are truly passionate about, you don't consider it to be work or a task! You consider it to be your journey towards your destiny. I have been blessed with a talent, and I am going to use it all up until I become a math mathematician(I hate math)... LOL! Don't get me wrong, I think this is the best job in showbiz with perks! But it's also one of the toughest jobs in show business as well. All rewarding though! Remember to "Unleash the Beauty Within you..." And find your true destiny!

In this picture is Lisa Woo Hartwell, one of the cast members from BRAVO's Housewives of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment