Wednesday, November 2, 2011

This year I have done a lot! And I mean  a lot of charitable events. All of them I enjoyed and loved doing every bit of it. My work with charities is still not done but I am taking a break until next year. I had the pleasure of working with young girls and teaching them how to look professional with their makeup. I think that we should teach young ladies how to wear makeup properly so that when they grow up they will know how to do it the right way. That was a wonderful experience that made me very happy! As a woman I never realized how little girls look at you and want to model your every move. It makes me more aware of what I say, when I say it and who I say it around! Teaching these little girls how to be ladies was a pleasure. I can't wait to do it again!











I had a wonderful time working with Well Spring Living. This facility is a wonderful! It takes in women who have been down and out on the streets and helps them renew themselves and their spirit. I actually have been engaged with this facility more than once. I did a make over photo shoot with some of the ladies and they absolutely loved their new looks! I am so glad that I can touch some ones face and change their lives. I always say this. " When you look good, you feel good."  I stand by this 100%!!!! On Point Hair Salon hosted a fashion show to raise money for the organization and I did all of the makeup for the models. Here are some pics from the fashion show that helped benefit Well Spring Living.





Last but not least! I had a HOE DOWN IN THE SOUTH with Crystal Boots Silver Saddles! I love my client Wanda McGaha! She is not only one of the most beautiful people I have met physically (a true doll face). She is one of the most giving, loving and caring people I have ever met. She is always doing something for somebody. I learn a lot from her and look up to her. She is absolutely wonderful! The Blonde Bombshell has done it again! I did her makeup for her fabulous event at the Mason Murer Museum! They raised money for the Ovarian Cancer Institute and it was very successful! Not only that! We ate good, drank good and DANCED REEEEAL GOOD! I even got on the Mic for the Auction! And it was good to say SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment